Felice Cohen is the author of “90 Lessons for Living Large in 90 Square Feet (...or More)” which came about after a YouTube video of her 90-square-foot Manhattan studio went viral. According to Felice 90 Lessons is a want-to guide motivating others to “live large” in any sized space. Felice writes the blog “Living Large in Any Space” and has been a professional organizer for 20 years.
Felice is also the author of “What Papa Told Me,” a memoir about her grandfather’s life before, during and after the Holocaust. The book has been endorsed by author and Nobel Peace Prize recipient Elie Wiesel and has sold 30,000 copies around the world.
On the show, you’ll learn:
- How living in a 90 sq foot apartment changed Felice's outlook on life
- How she almost gave up on her goal on living in the apartment for a year and the realization she made that kept her going
- What it was like to be featured in a viral video that has received over 15 million views
- Some tips you might be able to use to clear out your space and your mind space
Connect with Felice
- Simple life Manhattan: a 90-square-foot microstudio (Felice's viral YouTube video that received over 15 million views)
- 90 Lessons for Living Large in 90 Square Feet (or More) by Felice Cohen
- What Papa Told Me by Felice Cohen
Enjoy the show? Subscribe below!
The 5 Steps to a Hell Yes Life
Sign up to access this FREE 5-part video series!
Connect with other Hell Yes Lifers in the HYL Facebook group.
Ready to find your Hell Yes ?
Download this simple guide and take your first step toward your Hell Yes Life .