Beth Buelow is a professional coach, podcaster, speaker, and author of “The Introvert Entrepreneur: Amplify Your Strengths and Create Success on Your Own Terms”, which was named one of the 100 Best Business Books of 2015 by Inc.com. She has contributed to articles in The Wall Street Journal, Success Magazine, Inc, Entrepreneur, The Telegraph, and Psychology Today, among others, and her Introvert Entrepreneur podcast was named a Top 25 business podcast by Entrepreneur.com.
On the show, you’ll learn:
- The eight words Beth loves to hear after she’s asked someone a question.
- How Beth discovered that her target market was introverts.
- The key practice Beth used to successfully connect with a literary agent at a pitch slam.
- How to sit in the space of uncertainty and possibility right before your work goes public.
- How Beth is formulating her vision for taking her work to a deeper level.
- Why Beth thinks there’s going to be a Trump Effect, but not the one you’re expecting.
- Why Beth thinks it’s so important to let go of outcome.
- The Introvert Entrepreneur: Amplify Your Strengths and Create Success on Your Own Terms - by Beth Buelow
- The Four-Fold Way: Walking the Paths of the Warrior, Teacher, Healer, and Visionary by Angeles Arrien
Connect with Beth
- The Introvert Entrepreneur - Website
- The Introvert Entrepreneur – Facebook Page
- Beth’s Facebook post about the unexpected Trump Effect.
Enjoy the show? Subscribe below!
You can subscribe to the Hell Yes Life podcast on iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher. Please leave an honest rating and review. These are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!
For updates about the podcast and more, sign up for the HYL e-newsletter.
Connect with other Hell Yes Lifers in the HYL Facebook group.