By the time he was 30, Quito Keutla had made over a million dollars in the real estate market. But the crash of 2008 wiped out everything. Quito tells us a moving story of his lowest moment and what he did to turn his life around. He also shares how this crisis led him down the path to new and unexpected career avenues.
On the show, you’ll learn:
- How Quito first discovered his passion for inspiring and motivating others.
- How he went from working as an engineer at Hewlett Packard to making over $1 million in the real estate market.
- What Quito did that he considers his lowest moment, and the one key tool he used to start moving forward again.
- How Quito built a food truck business from scratch as a means of getting back on his feet.
- Why he thinks there is no “right time” to pursue your Hell Yes Life.
- How he’s building a bridge to his HYL while still being able to support his family.
Connect with Quito
- Quito's Facebook fan page
Enjoy the show? Subscribe below!
You can subscribe to the Hell Yes Life podcast on iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher. Please leave an honest rating and review. These are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!