Stacey Tucker is a successful entrepreneur, teacher, author and parent, and the creator of The Bodhi Tree and Stacey, a business that encompasses mindfulness practices for all ages. Stacy works with adults in a mindful coaching practice, and with children through creating stories and guided meditations that encourage children to use their imaginations to discover their own inner calm and tranquility.
On the show, you’ll learn:
- What Stacey spontaneously said in the 10th grade when asked what she was going to do with her life.
- How she transitioned from teaching to building a children’s play center from the ground up.
- How hearing a quote from the Dalai Lama led Stacey to an “a-ha” moment
- How adults can incorporate mindfulness into their day
- The key practice Stacey uses to combat negative thoughts and fears
- “If every 8-year-old in the world is taught meditation, we will eliminate violence from the world within one generation.” – The Dalai Lama
- “The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.” – Rumi
Connect with Stacey