Peter Feysa is a seminar leader, transformation coach, filmmaker, and the owner of Conquer Any Fear Coaching Systems. Before moving to Seattle, Peter worked as a DNA biologist at Central Washington University. He is also a film director, and has made over 20 short films.
I met Peter a couple of years ago at a storytelling workshop in Vancouver BC. We then both went on to compete as finalists at the Seattle-wide Toastmasters competition in 2015. Since then, we’ve been on parallel tracks developing our personal development businesses. Peter is a super-inspiring guy and I know you’re going to love our conversation, so be sure and tune in!
On the show, you’ll learn:
- What happened on the worst night of Peter's life.
- How that night led to Peter taking a vow about something he would never do again.
- What happened when Peter made a concerted effort to face his fears.
- How Peter created and produced his first-ever all-day seminar.
- The story of Walt Disney's repeated failures, and his final breakthrough to success.
- "I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams." - Oprah Winfrey
Connect with Peter
Enjoy the show? Subscribe below!
You can subscribe to the Hell Yes Life podcast on iTunes, Google Play or Stitcher. Please leave an honest rating and review. These are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!