Hey there Hell Yes Lifers. On today’s solo episode of Hell Yes Life (the first of Season 3), I talk about why I’ve decided to focus the podcast on a specific target audience: Hell Yes Entrepreneurs.
We’ll talk about what it means to be a Hell Yes Entrepreneur, some of the key characteristics, as well as some of the challenges we face as “HYEs”. I’ll also give you some examples of guests I’ve had on the show who fit the HYE profile (hint: just about all of them do).
Stick around to the end to hear about a beta mastermind group I’m developing to help Hell Yes Entrepreneurs find their “Why”, uncover their origin story and connect with their audiences. Email me at email@example.com for more info!
Here are links to some of the past podcast episodes I mention on the show:
- 066: How to Live the Bucketlist Lifestyle with Chase Boehringer
- 049: From the Presidents to Caspar Babypants: How Chris Ballew Found His True Calling as a Children’s Singer
- 039: How Origami Artist Ross Symons Attracted 100k+ Instagram Followers, One Fold at a Time
- 030: How Cathy O’Dowd Climbed Mount Everest, One Step at a Time
- 023: Carlyn Montes de Oca on Why She Created “Dog as My Doctor, Cat as Nurse”
Subscribe to the HYL Podcast!
You can subscribe to the Hell Yes Life podcast on iTunes or a number of other podcast apps. Please leave an honest rating and review. These are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!