Gregg Clunis is an entrepreneur, podcaster, and consultant and the host of Tiny Leaps, Big Changes, a top-ranked podcast that is focused on making personal development simple and, as Gregg says, “less ‘fluffy’”. In Gregg’s own words: “Personal development has become about saying things that sound nice, but aren’t rooted in any practicality. I started this podcast as a response to what I felt was a rotting personal development industry. Since then it’s grown into a larger community of people around the world who want to change their lives but realize it will take one step at a time to get there.”
On the episode, we talk about:
· How and why Gregg dove into the world of podcasting
· Why he thinks just talking about finding your passion and the work you love can be dangerous
· How he decided to create a podcast that focuses on the day-to-day things we can do to improve our lives
· Why he thinks the personal development industry can be elitist and that personal development itself is “just your life”
· Plus a HYL exclusive announcement about an exciting development in Gregg’s life.